How to Join and Renew
Joining ASID is easy and can be done online in a couple of simple steps:
- Firstly, just work out which of our membership options is the right one for you
- Then fill out our membership form
- From here you'll be taken to a secure payment screen where you can safely enter your payment information
- As soon as your payment is confirmed (which should be almost instant) you'll be able to log in and access all of the great features and perks of ASID membership.
- That's it! When your membership is almost due for renewal, we'll send you an email to let you know and you can easily renew, following the steps below.
Renewing Your Membership
Are you already a member? Renewing your ASID membership is even easier!
- Log in to the website using either your email address, or your username (if you had one for the old website - e.g. 18960)
- If you need to renew your membership, a notice will be displayed in your member's area, including instructions on what to do next.
- If you're still not sure, just go to the renewal page - if you don't need to renew, it will tell just you so and direct you back to the members area.
- If you need to change your membership type, please contact the Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org before renewing.
Troubleshooting / Access Issues
Trouble logging in? There are a few things you can do!
- First, try using the forgotten password feature. This will email a link to you, which you can then open and use to reset your password. This will only work if the email associated with your account is up to date.
- Contact us to locate your account details and update your email and/or reset your password.