To be eligible for a scholarship you must:
- Identify as having an intellectual disability
- Live in Australia or New Zealand
- Need support to pay for accommodation and/or travel for either yourself or your support person/family carer to attend the conference
- Need support to pay for registration and local travel expenses
Download the form below and return the completed form to the ASID Secretariat by Friday 6 September 2019.
PLEASE NOTE: Late applications will not be accepted and preference will be given to those presenting at the ASID Conference. Confirmation of a successful application will be advised by Friday 13 September 2019.
- The maximum scholarship amounts may not be able to cover all your expenses to attend the conference. If you receive a scholarship you will be required to pay for the outstanding amount.
- Priority will be given to people who are presenting a paper, workshop or poster at the conference.
- Applicants will need to register for the conference
- Expenses will be reimbursed to the applicant after receipts and evidence of purchase have been received